1. February bag-Pretty in #ipsypink
2. Dr. Brandt- PoreDermabrasion
Dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion is a unique physical and chemical exfoliator and pore perfector in one. No matter how old you are or what type of skin you have, enlarged pores are a huge concern. Shrink them down to the vanishing point while smoothing and evening skin’s texture.
- Helps refine the appearance of pores
- Helps cleanse pores
- Helps smooth and even skin texture
Weight: .25 oz
I am very, very excited to give this a try. I’ve heard really great things about this product and can’t wait to see what all the hype is about.
3. BelláPierre Cosmetics- Mineral Blush
This creamy, non-comedogenic Mineral Blush gives you a beautiful, healthy flush that looks natural. Recommended by make-up artists and dermatologists, this award-winning blush is talc-free, paraben-free, and suitable for all skin types and conditions.
- All natural
- Creates a natural blush
ipsters who sample Mineral Blush will receive the shade Desert Rose.
Weight: .2 oz
I have not heard much about this product or brand. I am interested to see how much pigment this has.
4. My Amazing Hair Secrets- My Amazing Leave In Secret
A light yet powerful all-in-one conditioner; carefully formulated with our Natural Oil Complex system featuring VCOH Technology, Panthenol, Keratin, Vitamin E and Amino Acids.
- Repairs dry, damaged hair
- Penetrates the cuticle to keep the hair smooth, shiny and strong
- Hydrates hair for split end damage repair
- Seals out humidity for superior frizz control
Weight: 1 oz
Again this is another product that I haven’t heard much about. I’m very particular about hair products, but I will give it a shot.
5. IT Cosmetics- Bye Bye Undereye anti-aging Concealer
An award-winning Anti-Aging, full coverage treatment concealer that delivers highly pigmented natural-looking perfect coverage. Bye Bye Under Eye® uses Anti-Aging technology to help treat the appearance of lines, wrinkles and discoloration, conceal dark circles, age spots and redness, conceal facial imperfections without settling into lines and wrinkles; and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles instantly.
- Highly pigmented, covers absolutely everything and anything
- Won’t crease and crack into lines
- Treats skin with anti-aging powerhouse ingredients
ipsters who receive this product will receive the shade Light, Medium, or Tan.
I’ve heard several beauty bloggers mention this product so I am super excited to ty this. I’ve heard reviews that this is very full coverage but works wonders for under eyes.
6. Luxie Beauty- Small Tapered Blending Brush 231
Luxie Beauty’s small tapered blending brush 231 is held by a luscious pink handle and enticing rose gold ferrule. Handcrafted with synthetic bristles, this vegan makeup brush is both cruelty-free and paraben-free. Coated in a revolutionary antibacterial solution, the brush is fresh and clean on the skin. Use this brush to blend your shadow into the perfect look.
- Cruelty and paraben-free
- Coated with Antibacterial Solution
Weight: .5 oz
I know 0 about this line, but have been looking for some new brushes. Hopefully this one is a winner!
Overall I’m very excited about February’s ipsy bag. I love getting my pink mailer in my mailbox every month. If you’re interested in finding your own pink mailer in your box every month then check it out here https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=w40zu