1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
12 Fun Facts
1. I am ADDICTED to sweets.
2. I love to read and usually finish a book within 2 days of starting it.
3. My husband and I married on his father’s birthday.
4. My son had a stuffed monkey that he slept with for years that he called “MoMo”, now my
daughter has her own monkey she carries and calls it “Ticks”
5. My favorite color is purple.
6. My 2 dream careers when I was younger was to be an event planner or own a day spa.
7. I walk about 30 minutes a day to help feel relaxed
8. My husband is trying to teach me to be more spontaneous and not plan so much.
9. My family plans on traveling more this year.
10. I sing LOUDLY while driving.
11. I dance around while cleaning the house.
12. I had a pool growing up and I really miss it 🙁
Amber’s Questions for Me to Answer
1. What is the silliest prank you have ever played on someone?
I dropped my husband off at a fast food restaurant so he could use the restroom while I stayed in the car with our daughter. Once he was inside I drove around the building to a spot where he could not see me but I could see him through the windows in the restaurant. He came outside and wondered around the parking lot and even started walking down to the nearest gas station. You could tell by his body language that he was mad because he thought I had left him. I pulled up beside him and when he saw it was me and I was laughing inside the vehicle he just smiled shook his head and got into the passenger seat. I thought it was funny and so did he after a few minutes.
2. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?
(Sittin On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
3. What place in the US would you most like to visit and why?
At the moment I really want to vacation in Key West Fl, but I have always wanted to visit NYC and see the sights and catch a Broadway show.
4. Are you on time or always running behind?
Always running behind. It doesn’t matter how early I start I always seem to be running to make it somewhere on time.
I can sing.
Maybe Sandra Bullock
So many people have touched and influenced me that it is hard to narrow it down. I admire my mother for guiding me in a positive direction and always uplifting me and making me feel like I can do anything.
I wish I could say a sleek, stylish convertible, but that would be a lie. I would probably be something like a Honda Accord. Practical and reliable.
Really??? Um I have absolutely no creative answer…sorry
My Tags are: sorry don’t have 12
My Questions for you
1. What shoe best describes you?
2. What is your “secret” show you love but hate to admit?
3.What is your dream job?
4. Kitchen appliances: white, black or stainless steel?
5. Favorite hobby or pastime?
6. Dog or Cat?
7. What describes a great date night?
8. Favorite resteraunt?
9. Favorite menu item at that resteraunt?
10. Favorite dessert you make?
11. Did or do you have a nickname and if so what is it?
12. What made you begin blogging?